viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012

Robbie Williams - Take The Crown - Extended Versions (Exclusive)


Download Track to Track

01. Be A Boy (Extended Version)
02. Gospel (Extended Version) (Coming Soon)
03. Candy (Extended Version)
04. Different (Extended Version)
05. Shit On The Radio (Extended Version) (Coming Soon)
06. All That I Want (Extended Version)
07. Hunting For You (Extended Version)
08. Into The Silence (Extended Version) (Coming Soon)
09. Hey Wow Yeah Yeah (Extended Version)
10. Not Like The Others (Extended Version) (Coming Soon)
11. Losers (Extended Version) (Coming Soon)
12. Reverse (Extended Version) (Coming Soon)
13. Eight Letters (Extended Version) (Coming Soon)

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Love your blog. The Extended of Different seems to be broken. It cuts off mid-song.

S-Pop dijo...

If you want I upload you some tracks, and let me know how can I let you
know the links

if you want them, write me to: musicdanceexperimental@gmail.com

S-Pop dijo...

If you want some tracks, I got them... just let me know how can I give you the links.
write me to: musicdanceexperimental@gmail.com